View Single Post
Old
09-08-2010, 11:14 AM
santiclaws

vCash: 500
I don't understand why people are so gung-ho to "get" CBGB. "You were wrong, I got you, ha-ha!!" Congratulations, Captain Courageous. You've made the interwebz safe for democracy.

Hockey is part of the entertainment business and CBGB is in the entertainment business. It is a natural marriage. What's the problem? Neither hockey nor CBGB's posts will not have a major impact on your life. Relax. Don't like what CBGB posts? I have a simple solution. DON'T READ HIS POSTS. Or put him on "ignore." Or read his posts and do not respond to them. Whatever.

Same with Eklund's site. What is wrong with it? It is entertainment. It is the hockey version of TMZ. Again, the solution is simple. Don't buy his stories? Don't read his website! But no, every time there's a mention of him, we get this:

OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!!! Every time Eklund posts a rumor, a puppy dies!! We were about to cure cancer, and he distracted us with his "Ponikarovsky to Toronto E(3)" rumor!!!! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

People need to get a grip, and I'm not talking about CBGB.