View Single Post
Old
09-08-2010, 12:44 PM
tantrum4*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by riznat View Post
I didn't ask you what the news was, therefore I will just wait until tomorrow or whenever the news comes out. As for me just wanting attention, so you admit you only do this for attention?

You just glazed over my entire post, you act like you are a notch above the rest of us just because you happen to know someone that we don't know, is that a talent? a skill? Im all for you passing on knowledge if/when you have it. I just don't understand why you have this arrogance about you as if YOU personally are the one making decisions and creating this news.

EDIT: I welcome any Kings news, even Kings rumors but why do you have an attitude about it?
The problem is he doesn't actually give us any news, just a bunch of cryptic b.s without actually saying anything. How is saying "more bad news tomorrow" or "Kings are interested in a player from Atlanta" even giving us news? It's useless to say you have "inside info" but keep it to yourself. I really don't understand what he gets out of it. Now if he came out with actual names attached to the rumors, that's a different story. but he's really not even giving us rumours, just a bunch of words that mean nothing.