View Single Post
Old
09-08-2010, 03:59 PM
PhoPhan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Honestly mouser, I kind of feel that the whole system is goofball. I suppose that I'll be putting five hundred bucks into one of those cards then. I wonder how long it will take to improve my credit score.

As far as the vehicle goes, I don't think I'll be able to secure financing in any other way than student loans. I don't have a co-signer, and I can't believe I'll be approved for financing for a vehicle if I can't even get a freaking cell phone contract. Obviously student loans are for school expenses, but I can't go to school unless I can go to work. I can't go to work if I don't have a freaking car. Ugh. It's not as though I need something fancy. I just want a five or six year old, stripped down, little work truck with like 50-60k on the odometer. We're talking seven or eight grand, tops?

Here we go: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb - easy enough.

Strange days we live in.
Lots of student loans include monies to cover rent and food and stuff. I wouldn't know how to begin looking for one, but I imagine there are loans out there that leave a bit for car payments.