View Single Post
Old
09-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Tadite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
My connection, thanks to Time/Warner, is now uber-fast and the T-1 at the office makes it uber-uber-fast. I'm in show business, we "pretend" for a living and do quite nicely. It's why we're in L.A. - This I do for my own "entertainment".
You can try that "I'm in show business" crap with someone else. I, like most Kings fans, am from LA. Being in the "business" just means people are going to think you're a d-ck. Acting like a d-ck just reinforces the stereotype.

You're the Kings equivalent to:

Honestly man you really need to do some self-evaluation. You spent days jumping up and down claiming secret big time inside information or how "tomorrow was going to have bad news" and what happens? Schenn turns out to still be injured?

That's it? All that hype and pretense for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
If I p*** you off, great. It's better than reading CNN. We all love hockey and we're all passionate. That's why we're here.

Have a blessed day

CBGB
You're not interesting enough to piss anyone off. You're just a guy who gets the newbies all excited about nothing. The Kings don't need our own Eklund...

If you want to be legit be professional. Be like Hammond. Pass along something that matters and without the pretense. Otherwise all you do is lose credibility.