View Single Post
Old
09-11-2010, 09:58 AM
razzy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Hey Razzie,

I remember Peat too, animal, gave me nightmares. I won't be in Salmon Arms this trip but will in January when the Grizzlies come to town. Great to hear that you are coaching I did my spin at it and did pretty well until I found out that my temper outreached my talent and decided to find other ways of helping.

Let me know if you'll be around, it would be great to meet another Canuck King fan.

Anyone you find to be *special* in your neck of the woods? It would be great to get a little film on Zulinik. Any opinions? I saw him with the OilKings and he has speed.

Oh well, all the best razzie.
Tonelli, nowadays I just try to catch the odd dub game when we have a prospect playing. Might try to catch a few BCHL games this year so will keep my eyes open. If you are ever in Chevy's Sportstore at the Salmon Arm rink talk to the owner, Kevin, mention the Kings fan he know's and he can ring me and we'll hook up for a beer. I'll probably be watching some Bantam rep this year as my buddies kid will probably be drafted and I watched a bit of the "Best Ever" this summer with Reinhart, Clayton et all. We have a good kid from town who will make the PA Raiders this year in Shane Danyluk.

Cheers
Razzy