View Single Post
Old
09-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackeynight View Post
Here are a few Philadelphia Flyers player forecasters for the upcoming season predicting goals, assists, points and a few other categories as well as the predicted lineup for the start of the season

Mike Richards Forecaster

Nik Zherdev Forecaster

James Van Riemsdyk Forecaster

I thought I'd share them but I'd also like to share these projected Flyers lines

Are those lines close to what you guys expect?

Flyers are so stacked that you have so many combination's that can be used to have a stacked lineup.
I like your lines with the exception of Powe for Shelly... That said, I believe they are looking at Giroux with Richards rather than Carter. IMO Giroux would be a play-making winger for Carter. I believe they may be looking at Zherdev with Carter, IIRC, which to me adds more D-responsibility to Carts and JvR... But I may be remembering wrong and Carcillo may be pencilled in rather than Zherdev. In any case, I like yours better.

As for Powe vs Shelly; I think they really want Shelly dressed -- thus the size of the contract -- and have Powe as a depth player that can be plugged in many spots... I'd like to see Powe dressed each game. And if Guerin is signed, all bets are off and the lines get shuffled again.

But this is one of the things Camp is for... Who knows what the lines will be coming out of it?

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote