View Single Post
Old
09-12-2010, 07:59 AM
SniperHF
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOWRanger View Post
It happens in every damn series of any kind, comedy, drama, freaking silent movie too im sure
Probably why I avoid network stuff generally. Actually thinking about it, in most of my favorites its not there.

It doesn't bother me if there is a pattern in a show of character x getting a new GF/BF as part of the show like a lot of sitcoms. But to intentionally stick one into a situation where they have on-going sexual tension and NOT have that pattern of new relationships/characters and do it anyway out of the blue drives me crazy to no end. Get less cliche people.

In a show like Psych I can take it every once in a while cause its not exactly high drama. But to do it blatantly within 17 episodes twice is really bad form for anyone. Thankfully though it looks like hes on the way out already given the way the finale ended.

Jon Gries was in the finale though Only Pretender actor who pops up occasionally anymore, other than Denton anyway.

To me Psych is still progressively getting worse. Usually a show hits a stride around season 3 then gets worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
More Yang murderer.
I kinda like it sporadic. Couple serious episodes a season, a few theme shows, etc.

SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote