View Single Post
Old
09-12-2010, 04:09 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
I don't expect anyone to reach 60.

Lombardi had first-line minutes last year, and scored 53. If everything goes right for him and he continues to improve at age 28, then it's possible.

Erat hasn't hit 60 before. If everything goes right for him and he improves at the age of 29, it's possibe.

Sullivan has injury concerns and looked old at times last year. If everything goes right for him, it's possible.

Wilson has scoring line potential, but doens't project to be a big-time scorer. If he progresses and everything goes right for him, it's possible.

Legwand scored 10g last year, and was eventually demoted to part-time scoringline player. If everything goes right for him, it's possible.

Everything went right for Hornqvist last year. If the same happens this year, and he continues to improve, it's possible.

I consider all of the above low percentage possiblities. But, ff you say each of them has a 20% chance, maybe one does it.

Weber may have as good of chance as anyone. If he had some other PP weapons to work with (like Green does in WSH, or Kimmo in Philly), I think he'd be probable for 60. But for now it remains a low percentage possibility.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote