View Single Post
Old
09-13-2010, 12:21 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainside View Post
Where have you read that? I am also originally from New Brunswick, and follow the wildcats and all sports coverage regularly and haven't seen anything quite that extreme.

The kid's got some problems no doubt, I just haven't come across any these psychotic articles you speak of.

If any of you have ever gotten a chance to talk to Kirill for a few minutes you'll be amazed of how he can get himself into so much trouble. He's a really nice kid who loves hockey and would never skip an autograph. By talking to him in person I dont find he's even cocky at all.. His behaviour at the rink sometimes suggests otherwise though.

EDIT: I just read your story and it's false in some parts, correct in others and exaggerated throughout.

Why some people have such a hard on to hate this kid I dont know.
Google it or wiki it. Never said the papers called him psychotic, I said he IS psychotic. I've talked to members of the local media who've echo'd this opinion. I'm just saying he got scratched from a team for not wanted to play on the third line, sent to russia, cut from that team for being disruptive, and then suspended from skating for not showing up to physicals...I highly doubt all of these CONFIRMED REPORTS (nhl.com, globe and mail, etc.) are lying.

EDIT: Here's a nice one: http://www.russianhockeyfans.com/pro...-fall-198.html

Jumps on ice after being benched and has teammates screaming at him mid-game, then his agent quits and tells him to seek different representation partly because his dad's a **** too.

Last edited by GM17*: 09-13-2010 at 12:27 PM.
GM17* is offline   Reply With Quote