View Single Post
Old
09-14-2010, 08:01 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Belanger gets to choose between a Phoenix team that has very little depth and the Flyers with alot of depth. What would you choose? Hes going to the place where he will get more playing time on the 2nd line then playing 3rd line for us.

Meh. So far every single year till I could remember a rookie has made the team out of camp or into the middle of the season. Last year JVR and Bartulis, year before Giroux and Powe (and alot of Nodl), year before Downie, year before... I cant even remember that far back but theres always a player that comes up and makes it. Maybe doesnt start the season off on the team, but theres always a player that earns a spot on the team. Now I have a feeling they will look at Testwuide. Testwuide even has a video blog going on the main Flyers site. They dont do that for any rookie.
I would choose the place i would have a chance to win, considering he signed for peanuts, that is an easy decision. The flyers or him may have had no interest in each other. Assuming they did, that would be a better singing but we dont know.

Your comparing JVR, Downie and Giroux who were high end picks with talent and expected to make the team. The flyers have no such player this year or even clsoe to that. Bartulis i dont belive made the team but was called up. They can look all they want, no player they have now is good enough to crack the roster as a top 9 player. They have no room on the 4th line unless thery move bodies. I want to see Testicles play against players his own age and size. He is 23 and has been playing with younger players. Getting way to much hype for a guy who hasnt even played 1 pro game yet. He has much to show.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote