View Single Post
Old
09-14-2010, 08:10 PM
sa cyred
Offseason...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
I would choose the place i would have a chance to win, considering he signed for peanuts, that is an easy decision. The flyers or him may have had no interest in each other. Assuming they did, that would be a better singing but we dont know.

Your comparing JVR, Downie and Giroux who were high end picks with talent and expected to make the team. The flyers have no such player this year or even clsoe to that. Bartulis i dont belive made the team but was called up. They can look all they want, no player they have now is good enough to crack the roster as a top 9 player. They have no room on the 4th line unless thery move bodies. I want to see Testicles play against players his own age and size. He is 23 and has been playing with younger players. Getting way to much hype for a guy who hasnt even played 1 pro game yet. He has much to show.
And thats fine by me. Of course he has to show it. And if he does I have no problem having him on the big team. It is foolish though to say that absolutely no one will make the team. Like I showed with other players except Giroux/Downie/JVR, there has always been someone that made the team by having an impressive showing in camp and/or during the beginning of the season

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote