View Single Post
Old
09-15-2010, 10:20 AM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
um....no. this isnt a high school team.

hes towing the line like he should so he keeps the peace. theres a code of conduct.

its not about him being benched. thats just a ridiculous comment. but its equally ridiculous to think hank or any other player would say otherwise. its just the way it is and thus didnt warrant any attention.

nice attempt and failure to be wity though.

Yeah I agree. I think sometimes people have their own opinion of things and they use politically correct quotes from athletes to try and prove that their opinion is right.

It's like all the people who try to defend Torts by bringing up Lecavalier and other ex-players and say, "oh well when they asked him he said Torts was a tough coach but was fun to play for," and they use that to some how back up their theory that Torts is a good coach.

As if ex-players are just going to randomly take shots and start controversies in the media by saying something negative.

That might be more common in other sports, but hockey has a very different breed of athlete.

I'm sure athletes share opinions with other players and their familes and things like that, but most of the time they're not going to start controvery in the media like that.

I'm sure Hank doesn't really have a problem with Torts and I'm sure he didn't have a problem with Renney.

They both know he's the team and love the guy. All Hank is asked to do is to go out there and be Hank. I'm sure he's fine with that.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote