View Single Post
Old
09-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Rangerfans

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
true. and you are correct, i live and die with this bunch. while i may be a contrarian and go against the tide, im the same as you.

when they win im stoked. when they play poorly and lose, im grouchy.

they say you only argue about the things you care about.

there can be honor is dissent. i find blind agreement to be like nails on a chalkboard.
You keep saying, "I'm a contrarian. I'm a contrarian." That's all fine and dandy, but 9/10 there is 100% zero validity in your 'contrary' opinion.

You also fail to back it up with any logical stance whatsoever. AND to top it off: you refuse - no matter what - to ever stand corrected.

A silly example: McIlrath dropping gloves. You're so adamant that he should have fought. The coaches, teammates, and even Dylan himself could say, "Yeah, I wanted to fight. But I was told to just play my game." And still you would argue that he should have fought.

It's an extremely immature and childish view. I have no problems with you being a skeptic and having a negative/frustrated point of view. As Ranger fans, we constantly go through this. But to never say anything positive and to have such zealous stances (ie: your obvious hatred for Torts & and obvious man-crush on Enver Lisin (!?)) is - once again - extremely childish and immature.

Rangerfans is offline   Reply With Quote