View Single Post
Old
09-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Kambo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
It has more retarded comments then the general section does (and that section has the weekly "bash the flyers" thread). Come on now... they have a thread discussing how "evil" going to school is... What are we, back in grade school?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
It's really a shame. The lounge used to be so much fun, but it's gone into the toilet the last couple of years.

There were some amazing threads (I have no idea if it's still around, but the Domino City Saga comes to mind), great arguments/discussions (pudding vs custard anyone?), and it was good for at least one really, really good laugh per day.
I remember 2 years ago I'd go in there all the time and waste my entire day just reading **** in there. There is still that one classic thread that will pop up out of every 100 created, but aside from trying to find it, there is no good that can come out of going in there. I mean there is a war going on in a thread about smoking right now, and some girl was ready to ****ing chop my head off yesterday because I dropped too many curse words and now apparently I need anger management or something. It's pretty funny getting in fights with people there though, just because 99.9% of the time they're actually really angry, and trying to pull **** out of their ass to comeback at you, and meanwhile I'm laughing my ass off.