View Single Post
Old
09-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Thats cause we are told he is hard to replace by some people. And some are even saying Carcillo is more important then Lappy. Yea OK
I saw like one person say that. I'd say that they're equally important personally. Lappy is more responsible defensively, PKs, and excels at shot-blocking. Carcillo can agitate, draw penalties, is younger, and has more offensive talent. Two different players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What we find, is that people do not believe he's a scoring line player. Which he is not.
Which is something that shouldn't be held against him. Not his fault he plays for the only team in the league that thinks it's a bright idea to try and get three scoring lines going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyskippy View Post
I actually really like DC. I despise unsportsmanlike play (e.g., diving, faking getting a high-stick to the face, punching someone in the butt while they're tied up with someone else, punching Adam Burt).
Whether you want to admit it or not, diving is part of the game and a lot of the players in the NHL do it. Some of Carcillo's dives in the playoffs were bad, but I've seen far worse from far more reputable players and more skilled players.

As long as the league pretty much continues to encourage diving I don't have a problem with Carcillo doing it. My problem is with diving itself and the league's stance on it, not with the players that do it.

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote