View Single Post
Old
09-15-2010, 09:32 PM
JimmyStart*

vCash: 500
It's amazing odc makes a horrible comment grounded in no fact whatsoever and he's actually trumped by the people who are taking the logical position here yet defendging it so horribly that ODC comes off looking like the one who's right. Hank obviously can handle his sh**. He's the best goalie in the game imo. He doesn't give a crap what the team is doing but he knows if the team scores he can hold the other team down so you're damn right he likes Torts 5 pt system better than renneys 1 and pray.
Problem is the skaters suck at scoring haha so they had to dial it back.

I don't think he was toeing any company line. If you really look at the situation it seems pretty illogical to say that he was just saying the right thing. What's more ODC your way of making your point was pure garbage. It's like youy want the attention. maybe you do maybe you need people to acknowledge you so you can argue and validate yourself that way. Jersey girl had the perfect response.

But let's not leave out the equally horrendous responses by the people argueing w ODC. Fact is he coulda said he liked both for diff reasons. It makes SENSE he prefers Torts system. He's not even saying he likes the coach he's saying sytem. I swear half the people on this board think by being conforntational creeps that they are gonna impress some hockey exec or blogger somewhere and get signed for a radio show. Newsflash no one is reading your posts except for other die hard ranger nerds. You're impressing no one with the dumb "wit" and sarcasm. A few bad comments gotta ruin what's a great hockey resource and fan discussion forum

Why is it so hard for you people to just make a good point like Jersey girl did and edge always does and just feel comfortable that your point says it all. Trust me it pisses off the arrogant "vets" on this board to no end and it makes u actually seem smart.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote