Thread: Confirmed with Link: Ottawa to host the All-Star Game in 2012.
View Single Post
Old
09-15-2010, 11:52 PM
This
That

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekumba View Post
If it was a non-issue, people wouldn't have been complaining about it for 2-3 years now. Melnyk/Leeder have addressed it when talking to the media. Maybe it's not necessarily an "issue", if you will, but people obviously care about it. I don't see how it's not going to make games more pleasing to attend. People aren't going to go just see it, that's not the point, it's simply a nice addition to the arena (like a new sign or statue out front).

Besides, what difference does it make to you if they add it? Are you going to complain that it's too big or something? I don't see any negatives in getting a new scoreboard other than maybe cost.
Clearly people aren't going to go just to see it.

To answer your rhetorical questions, What difference does it make to you if it remains the same? Are you going to keep complaining until it gets replaced (size has absolutely nothing to do with my argument) I really don't see any positives in getting a new one either( that aren't completely pointless). I know that it will eventually be changed, but the purpose really goes no further than to please people who think that having outdated technology really matters (in this case anyways). My whole point is that it's not necessary. I think the board we have now adds character to the rink.

This is offline   Reply With Quote