View Single Post
Old
09-16-2010, 12:01 AM
vektorious

vCash: 500
Panthers vs. Predators Prospect Game Video and Pictures

Hey guys, got back from the prospect game just a few hours ago...I got some great footage of the entire game and I will have all 3 periods up soon for you all to watch. I actually got very lucky and won the Florida Panther's Foundation raffle that you got for the 5 $ donation! It was really my lucky day! Well, there was a big hit that happened towards the end of the third period that really reminded me of the Mike Richards/David Booth open ice collision that we all remember so well. The hit was by Florida Panther's prospect Chris Clackson on Nashville Predator's prospect Linus Klasen. This was an unfortunate event but it was noteworthy and I decided to upload this clip first because it was the easiest to find in between everything. I have the Clackson fight in the first period as well. I recorded all 3 periods and maybe missed 30 seconds of action during the whole game because I had to go redeem my prize from the raffle.

Video of Clackson/Klasen open ice collision :

However, that was the second time Chris Clackson drew blood during the game tonight. He got into a fight with Ryan Flynn early in the first period :

He definitely was noticed tonight....

Here is the entire game (I am uploading it and editing the thread as I get finished editing/uploading the video)

First Period 1/2 :

First Period 2/2 :

Second Period 1/2 :

Second Period 2/2 :

Third Period 1/2 :

Third Period 2/2 :

Shootout :

Here is what I won in the raffle :

I took my little brother to the game and he will get to ride the zamboni at the first preseason game! Here he is holding our new signed Erik Gudbranson puck!

Here is the unfortunate score at the end of the game :

More to come, Ill update the thread as I get done editing and uploading video...First Period action coming soon!

Last edited by vektorious: 09-16-2010 at 04:14 PM.
vektorious is offline   Reply With Quote