View Single Post
Old
09-16-2010, 10:56 AM
SouthpawTRK

vCash: 500
I wanted to say thanks to everyone that replied the thread I posted yesterday regarding your recommendations for a curve (for defensemen).

I've only thought about switching, not because I do not like the PM9 curve, but because I do not want to have blinders on when it comes to other curves.

I've only been playing beer league hockey for a handful of months, and during the entire summer season, it's (the PM9) the only curve I know. I do like the curve, but at the same time, I do not want to be close minded and not look at other curves that may be better suited for playing defense.

Most of the shots I take are wrist shots, the amount of opportunities for slap shots are not as frequent. I would love to take more slap shots, but I do feel more comfortable with a wrist shot. However, I realize that as a defender, one needs to be comfortable with slap shots from the point (something that I'm working on).

When I finally make a decision on which curve I decide to go with, I'll definitely post my curve purchase.

Once again, thanks for all the helpful responses

SouthpawTRK is offline   Reply With Quote