View Single Post
09-16-2010, 06:30 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Whileee View Post
It is probably irrelevant whether you and I agree on their financial capacity, since neither of us are in a position to make that assessment. Suffice to say that to those that matter, chiefly the City of Glendale, have publicly indicated that IEH could not or would not provide evidence of their financial capacity, and that they have therefore been eliminated as an ownership group. My main point is that this discovery should have come much earlier in the process, and I suppose that both the City of Glendale and IEH bear some responsibility for that.
I don't think the CoG, or IEH, or anyone with 1st hand knowledge, has suggested that they could not or would not provide said evidence, or that they have been "eliminated" (which I would take to mean that the CoG has knocked them out). IEH has indicated that they are no longer the primary prospective purchaser, but not for financial reasons.

I have never characterized IEH is such derogatory terms, though I have pointed out some actions and ideas proposed by them that I believe have been somewhat silly.
True, you did not. It was for that very reason that you would correctly respond thusly that I used the phrase "primarily (but not entirely)". And bolded/undelined it, even.