Thread: The Province: Cody Hodgson Discussion
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Cocoa Crisp

vCash: 500
You are all clearly not reading between the lines. Sure Cody is working hard on re-habbing. That doesn't make him any less self-centered. In fact, what could be more selfish than to work out and take care of his diet and body fat? It's always me, me, me, with this guy and I for one am sick and tired of his primadonna behavior.

Just watch, all of this intense training with Roberts was just a dog whistle to have Burke trade for him. Kaberle for Hodgson +++. It'll definitely put Vancouver over top if only we acquire that #1 dman that Toronto fans keep generously foisting any and all teams.

And even if this obvious ploy to work hard and improve his conditioning and re-hab his injury backfire and doesn't result in the trade to the Leafs that we all know that Cody desires most in his heart of hearts, even if he does stay a Canuck: any and all success he enjoys this season he'll ascribe to his own hardwork while under the tutelage of Gary Roberts, without a single mention of anything to do directly with the Canuck organization.

There's a rift alright. And it's NEVER going away. Wake up, people!

Cocoa Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote