View Single Post
Old
09-17-2010, 02:30 PM
CHGoalie27
CHGoalie27

vCash: 500
“I don’t expect anyone to be happy with the season we had last year,’’ DeBoer said Thursday. “I would have more concern if players were saying I was fine with how things went and didn’t get in anyone’s face. It is what it is. The environment was the same for Keith the year before when he had one of his best years. It was a tough year on everyone but I make no apologies for my motivation tactics or for getting on top of people. That’s my job.’’

...and THAT right there proves my ****ing point. He thinks Ballard was in the same environment?! (add frustrated/bang head against wall smiley)

He makes no apologies for his motivation tactics...people are different! His motivation tactics should be for whatever's best for the player, not how proud he feels relaying whatever message a certain way. Get over yourself and make your players play like the best THEY can, not the best someone else can.

Wanted Campbell to pay like Weiss, and Weiss to play like Horton, and Horton to be a long distance sprinter, and he wanted MacIntyre to sit on the bench no matter what.

What exactly did this guy scream about?
"...AND BY NO MEANS SHOULD ANYONE GO ANYWHERE NEAR EITHER NET!"

LOL they're still calling trying to get my money for this year's operation...

Last edited by CHGoalie27: 09-17-2010 at 02:46 PM.
CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote