View Single Post
09-17-2010, 11:01 PM
vCash: 500
I played for Stanstead College about 8 years ago. We weren't bad at all back then.
We played our first games against midget AA team. I remember our very first after 1 week of practice we tied a team in MTL that was 14-0 already (they went on to be the best team in their league that year). Anyways, I think back then we were a week AAA team our best players were as good or better then AAA's best but we had no depth at all. (bishops was simply no match for us with scores like 15-1 , 9-2 etc.)

Now I reffed them 2 years agoand they'd kick our ass pretty bad. The kids there were amazingly talented. BCS was much better, but they didn't match SC well yet (not cause BCS hadn't improved but because SC was such a good team)

Now I think SC has a new coach this year they had one the past 3 years and I think he's gone. Mine was Mike McNamara who built the hockey program at SC and was an amazing hockey mind and coach.

Stanstead is getting a new arena, it should be built somewhere in the next year, that have started already. BCS arena is the coldest in the Eastern Township and I believe it's one of the oldest in Quebec .

Overall BCS has more sport facilities then SC and both school have roughly the same the same feeling of ''old english heritage'' .

Keep in mind that both places will probably cost you around 45K yearly

jacklours is offline   Reply With Quote