View Single Post
Old
09-20-2010, 11:38 AM
allstar3970

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting36e View Post
Drury - Not his fault Sather is a dolt.

Fleury - Actually hated him before we got him, loved him once he was here.

Zherdev - He was exactly what I expected, so I wasn't disappointed. He is what he is, and that's still better than most of what we have.

Nedved & Hlavac - Liked both, never cared as much for Dvorak.

Morris - Always wanted him on this team. He, not Antropov, was the biggest reason we made the playoffs down the stretch. Underrated player.

Nieminen - Didn't even care how he played. His television appearances were gold.

Lundmark - Still think the Rangers ruined his career, even if he was never going to reach the lofty expectations set for him.

Russ Courtnall - Wish he woulda stuck around more.

Daniel Goneau - He had some nice games during a couple of call-ups.

Vladimir Vorobiev - Ditto.

This might be the most disturbing post in the thread. How could you possibly like either of those guys? Not counting enforcers or goons, these are two of the dumbest players I've ever seen in the NHL. They were like turnovers/bad penalties/goals against just waiting to happen. Never has the phrase "zero hockey sense" been so true as in either of their cases.
wooow Vladimir Vorobiev, there's a blast from the past. Remember him showing some real scoring touch early on after being called up, then just disappearing, anybody know what it was with him that ended his push to the big club?

allstar3970 is offline   Reply With Quote