View Single Post
Old
09-20-2010, 12:33 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
Believe me, I know how annoying it is when an opposing fan comes into your board and starts a thread about something that's been discussed a thousand times over.

But do you guys know if there will be a stream tomorrow night floating around the web? Justintv or something?

I'm ****ing dying to watch some hockey, Phillybros.

Can we keep this thread open til tomorrow night at least when a stream is found? We'd all appreciate it over on the Devils board (and you guys owe us a favor after that playoff thrashing).
Few things.

1. Don't need to be "I know it's annoying" with us. We may be fans of a rival team but we won't bite your head off......unless you're a Leafs fan proposing a trade involving Tomas Kaberle.

2. As for streams, we honestly have no idea. It's on TCN (The Comcast Network) locally (at least for them, I'm in ****ing North Jersey), not sure of anything else yet. Going to have to search around web tomorrow, come check back in our GDT and it'll be there if we find one.

3. I agree, I'm dying for hockey too.

4. I don't see a problem with keeping it open unless we start a GDT, or a mod moves it to the Training Camp thread, which is a sticky at the top of the page.

October 7th can't come soon enough. I think I may order my CI tonight. FIOS has an interactive menu that comes up when you switch to the channel, you can order without calling anyone and waiting on hold!