View Single Post
Old
09-20-2010, 10:04 PM
lefty2time*

vCash: 500
Vancouver is an awesome team for player development...they really get the most out of their players *Samuellson, Ehrhoff, Burrows*. World class coaching staff....i hope these two things really help Ballard elevate his game to another level...or .to the level he was at before his poor last season. I didnt watch him too much..but ppl say he played like a beast for a while there in pheonix and fla. He has the tools and the tool box....he just needs surroundings he's comfortable with. Hamhuis Edler Ehrhoff Bieksa Salo is a really strong supporting cast for him.
I think Grabner is goin to be a 30 goal scorer very soon. It was just a few years ago the Canucks brought up Mason Raymond......and he's quickly developed into a 25 goal scorer getting better and better..they had the same plans for Grabner..who imo is a better natural scorer. Bernier still has a glimmer of that top 6 powerforward potential..but realistically..he's a good 3rd liner. He throws 140 hits a year...scores 15 goals....and is willing to drop the gloves the odd time...He elevates his game in the playoffs too. He's super nice...ive bumped into him a few times in clubs. I think people bash him ...look at him in a negative light because he was projected to be a top line powerforward.....but what he is now is still a good player.

lefty2time* is offline   Reply With Quote