View Single Post
Old
09-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Dutch View Post
... LOL! There's today's ironic post of the night, brought to you by Centrum (TM) with Iron.

No it's not like the Kings have ever made a bad decision about personnel ever; you are so right!
Not claiming the Kings haven't made any poor decisions in the past, but there is very little reason to complain about defense pairings at this point.

Scuderi and Doughty didn't also had a running rotation of D partners throughout the season. Doughty's partners ranged from Scuderi to O'Donnell and Johnson.

Scuderi played with Greene, O'Donnell and Johnson. Johnson played with Jones, Doughty, Greene, O'Donnell, Scuderi and Harrold.

The team could benefit a hell of a lot by making this move. Mitchell is better with the puck compared to Scuderi and has experience playing the minutes necessary for a top pairing defenseman. And if Scuderi can have the same influence on JJ as he did on Doughty, then I can't see how the Kings are wronging any of their defenseman.

I don't follow your logic and don't see any problem being caused here. These guys are professionals with years of experience, oodles of talent, and they all play under the same system. I'm sure John Stevens knows how to handle his defensemen.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote