View Single Post
Old
09-22-2010, 08:53 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredaDORES View Post
I take it that you've never personally played the game of hockey? Nothing personal, but I believe that you would understand how sound Bouillon's game is if you had actually played competitive hockey before. He may never impress you, but that's probably because he's so positionally sound that you're not actually noticing him. That's a good thing.
I've only played since probably before you were born, played many years of travel when I was younger and coached travel youth hockey, and helped put on many youth camps/clinics and did alot of this with more than a few people that post on this board.

Never once did I say I didn't notice him, I gave examples of his screw ups. If he's so good at his position why is he 35 years old and never been more than bottom pairing or healthy scratch defenseman? he is far from positionally sound. In fact only Franson was protected more by Trotz last season...

At the risk of sounding too much like a hater though, I won't post any more negatives on him. I know the Legwand bashers drive me crazy and I don't want to sound like one of them.

On another note I have not seen Sulzer at camp yet, has anyone else? I think he might have a tough time beating out 2 and 77.

Last edited by triggrman: 09-22-2010 at 09:06 AM.
triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote