Thread: Prospect Info: Kabanov already getting in trouble
View Single Post
Old
09-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Strummergas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
maybe he's just tired from playing NHL 11 all night, I mean it just came out and we all are playing it into the late night right now.

Personally this is non news, he's late it's not like he's getting DUI's or shooting himself in the leg or anything like that right?
Well of course it's not of that level, but it's a big deal for a kid who's had behavioral issues before screwing up during his first pro camp.

I mean, ultimately, who cares? Kabanov wasn't being counted on to be a major contributor for the Islanders or even counted on for making the team. He was destined to go back to juniors no matter what. He's only hurting himself. I won't even go as far as to say that they wasted a pick on him because it was only a 3rd rounder. If this kid ever does get his head out of his ass, then it will a hell of a pick. If not, big deal. Chances are anyone else they used the pick on wouldn't have made the NHL anyway. I'm just amazed that this kid isn't taking full advantage of the opportunity he's been given.

Strummergas is offline   Reply With Quote