Thread: Prospect Info: Kabanov already getting in trouble
View Single Post
Old
09-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Brunomics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
Once was ok. Now, forget it, I doubt he will ever get it. If he didn't get it after the first time, he will never get it. I was the biggest Kabanov supporter, I posted articles where there were people saying things weren't his fault, it was his dad's, it was the Russian coach's fault at the U18's etc. I can no longer support a person who can't take this gift seriously. And it is a gift, his talents are a gift, his second chance was a gift, the chance to play in the NHL is a gift, and all he does is screw it up. I'm writing him off, in my mind, I don't feel we will ever see him in an Isles uniform, in fact, I wouldn't be shocked if we ever see him in an NHL uniform. Moncton may not want him back, obviously he's not good enough right now for the NHL, so maybe he can go back to Russia. Personally, I don't care anymore. I've written him off, he's nothing but a dumb kid who acts like a prima donna, go try that in Russia.
The fact of the matter is that he's a kid, he's 18 and even though he's a mornonic kid right now you just don't give up on him over two lates. I know the second is bad and ridiculous but let them just keep beating him down with punishment skates and whatnot and he'll get the idea. All this is showing is that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and that they need to beat the idea into him now so it pays off for the Isles later.

I totally agree with you about it being a gift and everything and it does piss you, me, everyone here off because that's always been a dream to make it that far. But let's take it for what it is just a stupid kid right now with insane skills. He'll get it soon enough.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote