View Single Post
Old
09-22-2010, 10:53 AM
SRTtoZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlueJoe89 View Post
Honestly, I must say I am happy with Cablevision's service as well as how they treat customers. I called up and said I was contemplating a switch to Direct TV. They went ahead an upgraded me to the Gold Cable Package and gave me $20 off my bill for the next two years so I would stay with them. That was more then fair on their part and I will continue my service with them.

Also last year, they provided me with NHL Center Ice for free after I had major issues with my cable feed coming into my house. I have found if you are reasonable and friendly with the Cablevision reps they will go above and beyond to satisfy their customers.
Cablevision does treat their customers good, BUT that doesnt mean their feed doesnt SUCK, its horrible when you see DTV or Fios in HD, its so compressed its not even funny. Plus the fact that their Digital cable boxes stink, you need to reboot them all the time, on demand has its issues and all of that. THAT SAID, I am waiting until Fios gets MSG in HD to make the switch. That is single handedly holding me back...I just dont do SD anymore, espeically since MSG HD is good quality.

SRTtoZ is offline   Reply With Quote