View Single Post
Old
09-22-2010, 01:08 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightide85 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO NO NO

Anyone who says yes doesn't know what McIlrath is gonna do to Crosby, Tavares and Parise for a long time when they skate down the ice.
McIlrath may be making Ovechkin's life miserable as well in a few seasons. He is a big nasty play with an edge d-man who likes to throw big hits. By all acounts he's skating better than expected and playing quite well so far in his first training camp.

No doubt that Hemsky is an excellent offensive player--better than Dubinsky in that respect. Also more injury prone. Also Dubinsky is a more rounded player who now plays two positions and plays with a lot of grit--hits a lot, will fights, cycles the puck really well and is a pretty good pk'er. His offensive production is likely to go up again this year. His cap hit is less than half of Hemsky's as well. I expect ODC is going to think I'm crazy again but I wouldn't trade Dubinsky straight up for Hemsky--let alone with McIlrath etc.

Anyway with respect to Dubinsky I'm not very trigger happy. Find someone else to trade instead of him and maybe I'd be more receptive.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote