Old
09-22-2010, 11:39 PM
RoadDoggFL

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RoadDoggFL Send a message via Yahoo to RoadDoggFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Not really.

I guess it's also worth mentioning that the 2 guys just below Olesz (Dvorak, Moore) were way more valuable to this team last year than Olesz was. Dvorak is our best PK'er, hence the reason why he's a better fit for the checking lines, and Moore brought grit and faceoff wins to this team.

That's another thing about Olesz. Not only does he not produce on the scoresheet, but is there another area of the game where you can truly say he specializes in to help the team win games? Enlighten me.

If I go back to past years, it really all depends what year you want me to look at. If I decide to look at the year before last, the "PROD" statistic only gets worse for Olesz.
Of course you'd only look at the year before last. Why not a year earlier when he was outpaced by eight forwards (two of which only played six or fewer games)? Why not note that Olesz himself missed time due to injury the year before last? Why misconstrue reality so that it looks like you're right?

I gave you the link and noted how many forwards outpaced him last season because an intelligent person would look at who those players were and see he produced about as expected for a third liner. You just want to bash an NHLer because you've dug yourself into the hole of hating him regardless of his contract. I love how players are busts before winning teams would even bring them to the NHL, then in the same breath people wonder why we can't compete like Detroit.

RoadDoggFL is offline   Reply With Quote