View Single Post
Old
09-23-2010, 11:00 PM
token grinder

vCash: 500
my quick thoughts...

blum and sulzer looked good together. and someone said early in the summer this could be the third pair if they could get the pieces right. blum looked really good, smooth skating and passing, including a great on eon the last power play that someone blew.

parent looked good too. these three seperated themselves from the other three in this game. ellis looked ok, but you could tell he has a ways to go still in regards to decision making and seperating man from puck. laakso wasn't very good. bad penalty, bad decision making. couldn't clear the puck to save his life. did throw the body well, will give him that

franson-awful tonight. broken stickes, loafing, guy looked like he was told he had a spot. might have been the worst d-man tonight. i have found my new whipping boy.

geoffrion was fun to watch. i thought he was pretty good tonight. won faceoffs, handles playing against staal pretty well. outside of the 3 vets, may have been the best forward out there

sk, andersson, and o'reilly were invisible. dumont, goc, and hornquist were ok. dumont was busting his arse tonight. wilson, beck clearly don't belong at this point and spaling, and thuresson confirmed they are stopgap guys. had a chance to shine tonight and didn't carry the mail. tootoo was tootoo.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote