View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 08:19 AM
seanerixon

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
Horrible plan.

Bob needs to be playing games, not sitting on the bench. Unless something goes terribly wrong for Boosh/Leighton or terribly well for Bobrovsky, he's not going to get games with the big club.

It's the Phantoms for him, and that's the right decision. He can play the vast majority of games there (especially as Backlund continues to ease back in after his injury) and adjust.

Boosh becoming our starter means Leighton has well and truly lost whatever magic he bottled up last season, and that means trouble. I like Boosh and think he really wasn't given a fair shot last year (he had a long stretch of games where he was playing very well and losing games in which he had no goal support whatsoever), but if he takes the reins in net it's likely because something's gone wrong. And I'm not sure he can hold onto them for that long, either.
No, I meant down the road in the season. I agreed that Bob should start some AHL games first. Sorry, I should include details in every post. I don't think Leighton's luck will continue, unfortunately. Kudos to him for getting a decent contract for himself lol. It's sad, I personally like the guy. But I don't feel like he'll carry it over to this season. It's only preseason, we'll see what happens.

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote