View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 11:11 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
Boosh had some very good saves, and some good stops and good rebound control through traffic. His performance was pretty much perfect.

The thing is, Leighton was very far from dominant in his preseason game against a similarly anemic team of mostly AHL guys.

Boosh did everything you can expect him to in that game and then some. The same can't be said for any of our other goalies (except BoboCop).
Highly highly disagree. He did make some nice saves but his rebound control last night was TERRIBLE. He got very lucky the Leafs werent crashing the net at all or it could have been a goal. One, I remember is Kadri taking a bad angle shot and Boosh putting it right in the center. Lehtivouri or Bourdon came in and poked it away before a Leaf got to it.

Also disagree with Leighton facing the same caliber. Leighton did terrible but Im more scared of Langenbrunner and Elias then Versteeg and Kadri. Just those two had more chances then Kadri and Versteeg had.

Before Im ready to name him our starter and this years goalie, I wanna see a few more games against better competition. Boosh is greatly known for being hot one game and then letting in 5 goals the next. This doesnt say I want Leighton as our starter, but I have 0 confidence in Boosh.

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote