View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Andrew Knoll
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
This cat ain't no ordinary ROOKIE, Anybody that knows anything about hockey goal tending can see that this cat has the right stuff period !I have watched a few more videos of him from over in Russia etc and its obvious he has the right skill set to be an excellent net minder in the NHL.I say throw him to the wolves and give him a legit shot, if he faulters he can then use the AHL to get his game in tun.
His lateral movement is quick and precise, beautiful balance, glove hand is always up and open [ not laying on his hip], and he is very quick in every way an NHL goalie needs to be quick.I will betcha Mr Reese is giddy getting to work with this Gem ! I live in Northwest Fla and have not got to see any of the pre season or rookie camp games, But i hope he gets a fair shot to show his skills and maybe he can earn a spot in the big show this season. I say throw him to the wolves and give em a shot, he is not your typical ROOKIE from the OHL or ECHL etc, Not by a longshot !I like this cat !
Holmgren out, you in, anyone who can make a strong suggestion with absolutely no basis surely is the one who should be making the decisions here.

Andrew Knoll is offline   Reply With Quote