View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 11:49 AM
CptCannon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
Agreed. Forgetting about the salary cap difference between Walker and Bartulis entirely, I still want Bartulis on the ice over Walker. I haven't seen a single thing that has impressed me out of Walker.

When you add in the difference in the cap hit and the breathing room that would be gained by ditching Walker, I really want Bartulis as the 6th/7th defenseman.
Very true.

One thing I disagree with is Walker's ability to really keep things under control in the front of our own net after the whistle. One thing I really like in Bart's play is that, he's doing it well... but one day he'll meet someone that'll drop his mitts and just pound the hell out of him. While Walker can pretty much take one anyone in the league while not getting really embarrassed.

Not saying Oskars' should not keep pushing people away from our goalie but Walker has more authority down there. None of the smaller guys will start pushing him back because he'll **** 'em up.

Though, that's the very only thing Walker can do better than Bartulis, feisty Latvian is wayyy better in all the other areas.

CptCannon is offline   Reply With Quote