View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 02:37 PM
lightning_legwand*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
I don't see a problem. You must note English is not his first language and the phrasing is awkward which is common in ESLers

I gotcha! good point,

I just mean after reading what Dekanich says in that article it sounds like he wants to win the backup job through tough competition (beating out Lindback), whereas the way its put in that article it just sounded to me like Lindback was saying that he was going to have harder competition to play against than Dekanich did. When in fact Lindback will have an easier time with 'Canes top dogs sittin out!

I just love when guys have healthy competition, I jsut hate when one puts another down to make themselves look better.

I know he expects this to be a faster game than he is used to in europe, but he implied that ""tonight would be a faster game than the previous night"" or maybe what he just simply meant was that it would be tougher competition than it was just having scrimmages at training camp??

Either way, it just kinda struck me as odd and wanted to see what you guys thought of this.

lightning_legwand* is offline   Reply With Quote