View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 03:10 PM
se7en
infamous...

vCash: 500
Rangers Home Opener Questions

Hey Guys,

I'm flying out from LA for the home opener on Oct. 15th and I was just wondering if the Rangers do anything special for their home openers, or in other words, is there any reason to get up to the Garden a few hours early?

Out here, the Kings always have a Home Opener pre-game party in front of Staples center where they have some current & ex players signing autographs, some bands playing, a bunch of games set up to win stuff, food, drinks, etc, etc and I wanted to know if the Rangers do anything like that and if so, if it's the type of thing worth getting up to MSG extra early for the game because of it. I'm in my 20's so if it's just some stuff for the kids then I'll probably pass & hit the bars for some pre-game drinks but if it's a good turn out & they got some cool stuff going on I'd love to plan to see it.

I've been to a few Rangers games but never the home opener & since I'm only in town for a few days to see the Rangers & Giants play I'm trying to plan out the trip as well as possible, so any info you have on how worth it is to get up to the arena earlier then normal would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

se7en is offline   Reply With Quote