View Single Post
Old
09-24-2010, 11:36 PM
Recast

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Recast
Not too many scary things on my side and I don't wear a visor or cage. I got high sticked in the cheek and it created a huge gash. Didn't miss a shift but, every time I came to the bench I had to wipe the blood off on my jersey because it wouldn't stop bleeding. 4 or 5 stitches.

Scariest thing that's happened to me wasn't even in a game. I was playing shinny outdoors with maybe 5 other people on the rink. Skated behind the net while carrying the puck with a full head of steam and my stick got caught in the wooden boards (there was a crack) and the butt-end of my stick went right into my gut. I mean, I could still move all my body parts but, that wasn't the scary part. The scary part was not being able to breathe at all. It's a horrific feeling when you are gasping for air and it feels like you'll never get one. Not as bad as a previous poster said with the liver or whatever but damn. It's like, right at the last second, I was able to get both hands on my stick before it went too far into my stomach.

Recast is offline   Reply With Quote