View Single Post
Old
09-25-2010, 09:02 AM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
1. so you have bascialy done a 360 in regards to Maroon, like how you spin it though.
So, if I pulled a 360, I'm back where I started?

Quote:
2. Yep, I dont like the prospect pool. It does suck. Doesnt mean i dislike everyone. I have backed nodl since day 1, long before you were around, when he was getting buried by people. You can be confident all you want that i talked about Nodle, again you would be wrong. To say i suddenly like Nodl is another incorrect statement made by you.
Whatever works.

Quote:
3. You dont know who Cliff Claven is? wow.
Nope.

Quote:
4. I dont want neither one of them in the top 9 the way the team is constructed. Yeah I will still say he is a not a top 9 player. Just because he beat out Guerin, which isnt happening, doesnt make you a top 9 player. He would be there by default because in their eyes he is the best option. Still doesnt make him a top 9 player. Carcillo is a better option than Nodl. Unril Nodl shows some offense.
Then you want someone with offensive talent? Like Maroon?

Quote:
5. You were skeptical of Testicles? It wasnt imagined by me. You had him pencilled in as top 9 player at times, always brough up his name over the summer when talking about forwards. He has been invisible.
I said Testwuide was a less offensive version of Maroon with better skating. That's basically what we would be using him for even though there are a few other minor differences between them. Their role would be very similar on the Flyers.

I figured either he or Maroon might make the team. Now it's looking like it's between Nodl and Guerin.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote