Thread: GDT: Panthers at Bruins
View Single Post
Old
09-25-2010, 09:52 PM
ursavolta

vCash: 500
I really think santos is shining.. great acquisition by tallon.. hard worker.. great..hands..

olesz.. is making me think just a bit.. i think he needs to work harder and think more..

i would've liked to see grabs hit the net and shoot a bit more.. (didn't get to see the first half so ehh..)..fast skater.. almost passed through chara..glad he threw some hits around..

like benier's grinding.. looked pretty heavy with the hits.. good thing..try's to keep the puck in which we need..

reasoner looked great backing checking/ with the assist/ and on the pk...another great acquisition via tallon..

Gubs did not stand out to much for me.. i did not like how he gave up the puck after trying to rush up to dump the puck.. he got pinched dirty..
but a couple more games.. to me from the posts and the vid today he looks like a real threat later.. i want to see him push more in the upcoming games.. would'nt mind seeing him in the juniors one more year.. but if he proves he can hit the ice with the big boys then awesome..

so far this is my first preseason game seeing the cats and viewing the previous posts im happy were the team is heading SO FAR.. i excited to see them play through the season.. i really like the acquisitions that tallon got pushing forward.. i think we have some great talent coming through the pipeline..