View Single Post
Old
09-28-2010, 01:46 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Dude all that matters really is that you're now being treated as a customer the way you always should have been.

It's a shame it takes a situation like this for Bell to get off their ***** and give you good service but hey, if they give you good service from here on out and you enjoy your internet on Fibe who am I to complain.

In the end what matters to me is that you are happy with your internet service and not being scammed by Bell.

I will tell you this though all bell vs videotron vs other aside, that router is worth every penny and years down the line you would not regret the purchase.

I used to be a linksys guy, and I thought d-link was pretty ******. Truth is they used to be pretty **** but this one model the DIR-655, I bought it on a whim because I needed something that could properly stream media and also serve as a solid router.

It's godly - godly is the perfect term for this router. My dad recently got the step up model (I paid 79.99$ for the 655) and it was like 120-150$ (memory...) haven't heard any complaints yet.