Thread: Post-Game Talk: Kings and some team, 8-3 Final.
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2010, 02:13 AM
riznat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseandfall9 View Post
I am very surprised that nobody is talking about how different of a player JJ was tonight and last game? It seems that he has more rope to be creative and is working well with Stevens. Maybe it was just what we needed to get Hardy out of their.

GOOD NIGHT!
I'm not trying to be a dick I swear, I just can't let you use 'their' instead of 'there' twice in one thread and not say something.

I didn't get to see the game and I only got to hear the last 5 minutes on radio, which included Quick letting in 2 goals in a 40 second span. I loved Quick last year but he has been in a slump for quite a few games in a row now. I'm not worried (for the Kings) because I feel Bernier will be the Kings starter sooner rather then later but I worry about Quick because it seems as though he is on a downward slide rather than getting better. Its way to early to tell with him obviously, its just hard to watch a guy do the splits and react like a cat one minute and the next let in some random slap shot (usually destroying any momentum or confidence, cough last years playoffs). For his own future, I hope he can become more consistent because he could have a really great future, if not here then with one of the other 29 teams.

riznat is offline   Reply With Quote