View Single Post
Old
09-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCpredator View Post
Why not package Dumont and O'Reilly for picks or, well, anything. Move Ward to the fourth line and move Andersson to the line with Leggy and SK. We dump salary and aren't wasting Dumont's talents in a fourth line grinder role. Paying Dumont's salary to be a grinder is madness.
While I agree that paying Dumont to play a bottom-six role is a waste of his talents and our limited financial assets, due to his NMC, he's not going anywhere for the time being...

Knowing that he was getting any guarantees from the team at the end of last season except for the fact that they would honor his contract, JP didn't lounge around the pool all summer...he acknowledged that his game had slipped and spent the whole summer training to bulk up, strengthen his stride, and prepare for whatever the team threw at him this year.

I don't know where he'll start in the lineup, but he'll be there and after watching him at camp the past two weeks, my bet is that as long as he stats healthy...he'll finish the season higher up on the depth chart than where he begins next week...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote