Thread: Rumor: Steve zipay twitter
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Ke11y96

vCash: 500
Dubinsky & Christensen for Weiss?

I mean lets face it Fedotenko and Avery have made it really hard to cut them or put them any lower than 3rd line. So where does dubinsky go?

Frolov - Weiss - Gaborik
Prospal - Anisimov - Fedotenko/Callahan
Avery - Drury - Callahan/Fedotenko
Boogaard/Kennedy - Boyle - Prust

Staal - Rozsival
Del Zotto - Girardi
McD - Gilroy
Eminger

Sauer to Phoenix for a pick and prospect.
Valentenko to Hartford as first call up

White is waived
Stepan is the wild card if Drury goes on IR then insert Stepan as 3rd line center and probably form the line they used tonight Avery - Stepan - Fedotenko. When Drury comes back if Stepan is doing great 4-5 games in then Probably Drury on 4th line with maybe some more offense like
Kennedy - Drury - Prust. and Boogaard and Boyle are extra spare forwards.

Either way hasn't Dagoon said that Dubinsky was trying to run the locker room, and that some players thought he was a lil too cocky? Sometimes that may not fly in the locker room of a lot of what seems to be quiet demeanors like Drury, Cally, Gaborik, Staal...none seem to carry that yelling passion like Dubi. However that could be waaaaaaay off.

But I think Dubinsky is enticing enough for florida, and they get a skilled guy in christensen who goes to a market that will be zero stress and pressure, and Dubi can go to Florida and automatically become one of the best players and leaders. Meanwhile Weiss gets 60+ points with a half the time healthy Booth, and a hot or cold Horton, I think he's a lock for 70 or 80 with Gabbo and Frolov.

and lastly weren't we heavily rumored last deadline about a deal with florida? I know after hearing how long it took sather to get Zherdev, and it was months into the making for the montreal/gomez deal, that maybe sather has been waiting to see where the kids are at until now to pull the trigger...?

Ke11y96 is offline   Reply With Quote