View Single Post
Old
09-30-2010, 08:36 AM
IAMREALITY

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
i think you saw ftank cement his spot last night. he not only doesnt look out of place, hes been one of our best players each game hes dressed. he brings offense and thats something we need.

problem is, hes not a good checker. he really should not be on a checking line. at this point in his career, let him control the puck down low, cycle and shoot. hes a good offensive player but wont do much in the def zone. trust me, hell fail if hes asked to forecheck too much.

plus, hes a torts guy, hell come fairly cheap on a 1 yr deal and wont block anyone next year. it all makes sense.

top 9 like this looks good to me.

fro prospal gaby
dubi stepan ftank
avery arty cally

i can honestly say, thats a decent top 9 to start with.

a nice mix of veteran smarts, skilled youth, outside speed and some sandpaper.
Yup yup yup! I was completely perplexed when he was first invited to camp. Not anymore. He's impressed the heck out of me so far and if he can play consistently like he has been playing, then he's going to be one heck of a good addition to our club; and for cheap!

I'm actually impressed to the point that I'd be downright angry if he didn't make the club. He's gonna play a vital role in our success this year. Just watch.

IAMREALITY is offline   Reply With Quote