View Single Post
Old
09-30-2010, 05:29 PM
googlymoogly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Didn't know you were a Buffalo fan.

Anyways, just got back from 2 weeks of phase 2 rebuilding one of our cottages on your lovely island. Good times. If you haven't golfed Glasgow Hills (our next door neighbour, which is awesome), do. Finally got around to it yesterday before heading back, and it is quite impressive.
Price gets no respect. I think he should get a mask with a picture of Rodney Dangerfield I get no respect

some of his quotes

"A girl phoned me the other day and saidÖ Come on over, thereís nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.

I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand.

I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.

I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

I was so ugly my mother used to feed me with a sling shot.

I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.

I worked in a pet store and people would ask how big I would get.

Iím at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, Iíve just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, youíre ugly too.

My uncleís dying wish Ė he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair."