View Single Post
Old
10-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Flyerfan808

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
I spent 20 years working fighter jets for the USAF, and still work them down here at Eglin AFB in Northwest Fla as a contractor.We have f-15C-D and E models, F-16, and A-10 warthogs we use for weapons test and evaluation.We will be getting F-35 aircraft next year for training aircrews that will be flying this new jet....I wish the picture on the BOBS mask was a little larger, but the jet is not an F-35, nor F-16, nor do i think its an f-15 due to the angle of the vertical stabs on the back [ tail fins or rudders ].If i could see the intakes i could be certain as to whether its an f-15 eagle or not, the eagle has HUGE intakes, and is a very large fighter jet with a massive radome that houses its large radar package....Best i can tell the picture may be that of an f-18 hornet, which has Vertical stabs that are similar to what i can make out in the picture. I see f-18s all the time, the Blue Angels are based just down the road at Pensacola.Soon as someone can post a better picture, it should be a lot easier to determine.....Its also definetly not the new Eurofighter...
Ever do time in Kadena?

Doesn't look like any US based fighter to me. A Russian, putting Russian Fighter Planes over City Hall and the Liberty Bell... nice implication.

Flyerfan808 is offline   Reply With Quote